Amber Park To Debut On The Weekend Of April 27-28

Amber Park is the largest new launch development in the Amber Gardens residential enclave for the past 10 years. The freehold project will debut to the public on the weekend of April 27 – 28.

The luxury condominium has 592 units and is developed by City Development Ltd (CDL) and Hong Leong Investment Holdings (Hong Leong).

The CDL and Hong Leong JV acquired the land plot of former Amber Park for $906.7 million in October 2017 in one of the biggest en bloc transaction to date. CDL was also the previous developer of the former Amber Park condo.

The new condo will be located within a 3 minutes walk from Tanjong Katong MRT station which is currently undergoing construction. The station will open in 2023 which is about the same time the new Amber Park is scheduled to be completed.

According to CDL group general manager, Chia Ngiang Hong, the East Coast and Katong area is becoming an even more sought after area with the inauguration of new Jewel Changi Airport, East Coast Park renewal, and the upcoming Thomson-East Coast line.

Chia mentions that the sprawling site of 213,000 sqft allows the developers free play in creating unparalleled recreational spaces within the luxurious condominium. One of the recreational space includes a 32,507 sqf rooftop recreational deck which spans across its 3 tower blocks. Elevated above sea level at 235 ft, the rooftop deck includes a 600m ‘sky jogging track’, yoga deck, spa pool, gourmet dining pavilion, and a gym.

Design responsibility of the project is handled by none other than the award-winning SCDA architects. SCDA architects is also responsible for the landscaping too. Maximizing the luxury resort concept feel, the footprint of the residential towers occupies only 35% of the site. The remaining 65% will be designed as a contemporary luxury resort with a swimming pool, lagoon cove and other. The total recreational space set Amber Park ahead of other new developments within the vicinity.

Amber Park offers various unit types ranging from 1 bedroom + study at 463 sqft to 5 bedroom + study at 2,336 sqft. Starting prices are from just over $1 million.

Book An Appointment to view Amber Park ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.

OR

Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Amber Park Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!

 Strictly no spam policy.

error: Content is protected !!